Saturday, October 15, 2011
“Everyone knows that Las Vegas has the best of everything,” said Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman. “We have the best hotels, the world’s greatest restaurants; incredible boutique shopping and we have no equal when it comes to our entertainment lineup. I’m very happy to say that our annual NASCAR Weekend continues to be among the most exciting on the circuit providing fans with a great experience. These races have become part of the draw of Las Vegas and I look forward to many more in the years to come.”
Gresham, the leader of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East championship chase heading into the final race of the season at Dover International Speedway announced that he will make his series debut in a Chevrolet Silverado for Turn One Racing in the Smith’s 350 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Las Vegas: Good News - Bad News
The good news is that I have tickets to the Las Vegas Smith’s 350! Bad news is that I will be at the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West race in Roseville, CA on 10/15/2011. Well, that is really not bad news. There is no other place that I would rather be. I love cheering my son, three-time Most Popular Driver, Moses Smith on as he races. He is currently second in the points standing so his next race at All American Speedway should be even more exciting!
Therefore, NASCAR Race Mom will offer three lucky readers two free general admission seating tickets to the Saturday, October 15, 2011 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.
Giveaway ends Saturday, October 8, 2011.
- The prize consists of two (2) general admission seating tickets to the Las Vegas Smith’s 350.
One - Time Entry: – Leave a comment below about who you would take to the as Vegas Smith’s 350.
Yup it is that easy. That one comment will put you in the running for a free pair of tickets to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race in Las Vegas!
*** Important - ***Off topic – generic comments (such as “hope I win”) will be disqualified from the competition.
- Make sure there is a way for NRM to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger, you may leave it in your comment. NRM hates to disqualify a potential winner because there is not a way to contact that winner – I will need your email address to contact you, should you be the winner.
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- The winner will be announced on this post and be notified by email; if the winner does not respond WITHIN 7 DAYS, another winner might be chosen.
- NASCAR Race Mom not responsible for missing or incorrect contact information.
for supplying the tickets.***