Premier Series to Be Named Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Beginning in 2017
“Our new NASCAR mark is modern, timeless, and embraces the heritage of our sport,” said Jill Gregory, NASCAR senior vice president and chief marketing officer. “It was important for us to recognize our history and implement a piece of each previous mark in the new design. Our goal was to evolve the sport’s visual identity to make it concise, relevant and functional, while respecting and maintaining the unique qualities of the original mark.”
Our roots deepen. Our ride continues. pic.twitter.com/i8pxfqUJJU— NASCAR (@NASCAR) December 19, 2016
- Will Baize Return To The NASCAR K&N Pro Series East?
- Best of 2016: K&N Pro Series West
- Dipple to Return To #KNEast with RJR
- Will Benjamin Return to the K&N Pro Series East?
- CHAMPION'S PROFILE: Haley Finds Groove