|Michael Waltrip returns to the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West|
in the Toyota/NAPA Auto Parts 150 at All American Speedway
(Getty Images for NASCAR)
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series West visits All American Speedway in Roseville, California, on Saturday, October 11, 2014.
Roseville Race Setup
- Greg Pursley has a 15-point lead over Dylan Lupton in the championship standings with two events left in the 2014 season. Pursley finished fifth in this event last season while Lupton, in his track debut, crossed the line in 15th.
- Brandon McReynolds is tied for the series' lead in top-five finishes, 10, through the first 12 events of the season. McReynolds has two runner-up finishes in his last three series’ starts and four podium finishes in his last six starts.
- David Mayhew leads all current drivers with five top fives and seven top 10s in seven All American Speedway starts.
NASCAR K&N Pro Series West At Roseville
- This race will be the 16th series visit to All American Speedway. The track hosted five series events between 1977 and 1982 when it was a quarter-mile oval and nine races since 2008, after it was renovated and became a third-mile track. The series visited Roseville twice each year between 2008-2011 and once each year since 2012.
- All American Speedway is located at the Placer County Fairgrounds in Roseville, California. It began as a quarter-mile dirt oval in 1955 and was known as Placer County Speedway. It was paved in 1972. • The 15 series races at All American Speedway produced 11 different winners. Eric Holmes, with four wins, and his former teammate at Bill McAnally Racing – Paulie Harraka, with two wins – are the only multiple winners.
- Twelve different drivers have qualified on the pole in series competition at Roseville. Harraka has the most poles, with three.
- Holmes has the most top-five and top-10 finishes at Roseville, with seven and eight respectively.
- Holmes has the most series starts at All American Speedway, taking the green flag there 10 times.
- The race distance was extended for a green-white-checkered finish in four of the 10 most recent series events at Roseville.
- Toyota leads manufacturers with six victories at All American Speedway.
- Seven of the 15 series races at Roseville were won by the pole winner. Jason Fensler started the furthest back and won, coming from 15th on the grid in 2011. • 138 different drivers have raced in series competition at the fairgrounds track.