Wow – How much fun would this be!
NASCAR Race Mom would love to participate in this off-season event!
Take many of today's top NASCAR drivers, some of your favorite racing legends, add in a couple of crew chiefs and team owners and put that all on a big boat with A LOT of horsepower, and you've got a race fan's dream vacation!
*Featured Appearances By:
- Matt Kenseth – 2003 Sprint Cup Series Champion and two-time Daytona 500 Champion
- Joey Logano – 2015 Daytona 500 Champion and 2009 Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year
- Carl Edwards – 2011 Sprint All-Star Race winner and 2007 NASCAR XFINITY Series Champion
- Greg Biffle – 2002 NASCAR XFINITY Series Champion and 2000 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Champion
- Trevor Bayne – 2011 Daytona 500 Champion (Appearance pending sponsor/team obligations)
- Darrell Waltrip – Three-time Sprint Cup Series Champion and 2012 NASCAR Hall of Fame Inductee
- Bobby Allison* – 1983 Sprint Cup Series Champion, 2011 NASCAR Hall of Fame Inductee and three-time Daytona 500 Champion
- Donnie Allison* – 2009 International Motorsports Hall of Fame and 1967 Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year
- Leonard Wood* – 2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame Inductee
- David Ragan – 2007 NASCAR XFINITY Rookie of the Year
- Justin Allgaier – 2009 NASCAR XFINITY Rookie of the Year and 2008 ARCA Series Champion
- Sam Hornish, Jr. – three-time IndyCar Series Champion and Indianapolis 500 winner
- Michael McDowell – 2007 ARCA Rookie of the Year
- Josh Wise – Driver, No. 98 Bill Parsons Racing, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Blake Koch – Driver, No. 8 Leaf Filter Camry, NASCAR XFINITY Series
*Drivers and Legends are subject to change.
Attendees can expect to hear unique, firsthand accounts from the stars about their careers and motorsports. The cruise schedule includes Q & A sessions with the stars, opportunities for guests to go behind the scenes of racing, interactive games with the drivers and an MRO Chapel service.
Motor Racing Outreach (MRO), together with PREMIER is offering this inaugural Motorsports Cruise from Dec. 7-11, 2015. Embarking from and returning to Miami, guests will travel to Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas aboard the Carnival Ecstasy.
For more details or to book now, visit http://www.motorsportscruise.com.
|Day||Port of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
|Dec.10||Fun Day at Sea|
About Motor Racing Outreach (MRO):
Motor Racing Outreach (MRO) set out in 1988 to serve the NASCAR Sprint Cup racing community. Over time, MRO has expanded its areas of ministry, which now includes various forms of motor sports and local tracks throughout the United States and Canada. Due to the demands of these sports and the high levels of stress that come with them, MRO seeks to provide support and biblical guidance to every member involved; including spouses, children and the millions of fans that follow the sport.