Free Admission To NASCAR Hall of Fame For All Fans On Jan. 23
For the third consecutive year, the NASCAR Hall of Fame will open its doors for FREE for NASCAR Fan Appreciation Day.
On Saturday, Jan. 23, fans will have free access to the Hall for a full day of activities, including autographs and Q&A sessions with current drivers and NASCAR Hall of Famers. Fans will be admitted into the Hall on a first-come, first-served basis in lieu of needing a ticket.
However, tickets to the below autograph sessions, highlighted by 13-time Sprint NMPA Most Popular Driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. must be secured in advance. Vouchers for these autograph sessions will be available for free on NASCARHall.com starting at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday, Jan. 16. Each fan can secure up to two autograph session vouchers.
- Session One (9 a.m.) AJ Allmendinger, Brandon Jones, Ben Rhodes
- Session Two (10 a.m.) Dale Earnhardt Jr., Erik Jones, Timothy Peters
- Session Three (11 a.m.) Kasey Kahne, Daniel Suárez, Ben Kennedy
- Session Four (12 p.m.) Brian Scott, Ryan Reed, Daniel Hemric
- Session Five (1:30 p.m.) Aric Almirola, Ty Dillon, Tyler Reddick
- Session Six (2:30 p.m.) Martin Truex Jr., Justin Allgaier, Christopher Bell
- Session Seven (3:30 p.m.) Chase Elliott, TBD NASCAR XFINITY Series driver, Matt Crafton
In addition, up-and-coming stars of the NASCAR NEXT program and NASCAR Hall of Fame Class of 2016 inductees Jerry Cook, Terry Labonte and Bruton Smith will participate in Q&A’s and autograph signings throughout the day. Advance vouchers are not required for these sessions.
Fans in attendance will be among the first to see a series of new exhibits and facility upgrades. Artifacts from all five Class of 2016 inductees will be on display in the Hall of Honor, an exhibit that opens Friday, Jan. 22. Fans can also relive the 2015 NASCAR season with updated Memorable Moments and Champions displays.