Jeff Gordon Corvette Commercial Bloopers #NASCARChildhood Cancer is a very serious subject. The Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation knows this dreadful fact all too well.
Nonetheless, as you can witness in the video above, four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion (1995, 1997, 1998, 2001), Jeff Gordon has had a blast filming commercials with childhood cancer survivors to promote the Foundation's annual Corvette raffle fundraiser.
His ease and camaraderie with these young health warriors is inspiring.
You can help and earn an opportunity to drive home in Jeff Gordon’s personal 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible 3LT while helping kids with cancer.
If possible, please take a moment to purchase your ticket before the September 19th deadline. Only 7,500 tickets are sold and all proceeds directly support childhood cancer research, access to treatment and patient support through the Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation.
Not everyone can afford to buy a raffle ticket. However, you can still help by spreading the word. Share this post with your friends and family via the social media platform of your choice.
Only 15 days remain! Monday, September 19th is the last chance to get your ticket for the opportunity to win my personal 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. I will personally hand over my keys and sign the title over to the winner (which could be you). All federal taxes for the Corvette will be paid as well. Don’t wait to get your ticket, because last year was a complete sell out. - Jeff Gordon
In case you are wonder, NASCAR Race Mom buys at least one ticket every year. Miraculously, that donation make NRM feel as good as winning . . . . well almost as good!!!
- Color: Torch Red
- Interior: Black Perforated Leather Seating Surfaces
- 19”/20”Rear, Black Machined Aluminum Wheels
- 6.2L V8 DI Engine
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control™
- Red-Painted Brake Calipers
- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
- Gordon Prepares For 800th Start, Fifth Win At The Glen
- Jeff Gordon - The Fundraising Campaign
- Jeff Gordon, Interim #NASCAR Driver, No. 88 Axalta Chevrolet SS Has Plenty to Say.
- Win Jeff Gordon’s 2016 Corvette Stingray #nascar
- Rest In Peace Karsyn Bratch