Your #Dash4Cash Cheat Sheet
- Dash 4 Cash will consist of Two Heats (races) and a Main at four tracks: Bristol, Richmond, Dover, and Indianapolis.
- Qualifying for each Dash 4 Cash event will set the 40-car field and the starting positions for the Two Heats with the fastest qualifier awarded the Coors Light Pole Award and be given lane choice for the Main.
- Odd-numbered qualifiers (1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.) will start in the first Heat in respective order, while even-numbered qualifiers (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.) will start the second Heat in respective order.
- The Two Heats will set the starting positions for the Main with the top two NASCAR XFINITY Series regulars in each Heat becoming eligible for the Dash 4 Cash bonus.
- The highest finishing driver among the four Dash 4 Cash eligible drivers will be awarded a $100,000 bonus.
- Drivers who win two of the four Dash 4 Cash Mains are all but guaranteed a spot in the 2016 NASCAR XFINITY Series Chase. (Two Dash 4 Cash bonuses are equivalent to one race win in the new NASCAR XFINITY Series Chase format.)
- No back up cars will be permitted once a driver starts their heat. Repairs will be allowed during the first Heat but must stop once the first Heat is complete.
- Tire changing will not be permitted between Qualifying and Heats, but will be permitted after 2nd Heat and Main.
- (Any tire changes during Heat will require approval).
- Fuel cannot be added before Heat but pit stops are permitted during Heat for minor repairs and approved adjustments.
- Final adjustments may be made after completion of 2nd Heat.
- No Green-White-Checkered finishes during Heats.
Dash for Cash Races
- 04/16/2016 Bristol Motor Speedway
- 04/23/2016 Richmond International Raceway
- 05/14/2016 Dover International Speedway