And That’s A History-Making Wrap!
As the 2016 season came to its end, K&N Pro Series West Driver, Julia Landauer rounded out the season with an intense battle that resulted in a third place finish. That podium position moved her up to fourth in points for the final championship standings - the highest finishing female in K&N Pro Series (East and West) championship history!
Ms Landauer expressed her appreciation to:
- – Huge thanks to Bill McAnally Racing, including Bill, my #54 team of Mario, Eric, Jake, Mike, Kevin, Rick, Kim, Germane, and many others.
- – Thank you to our partners, Toyota Racing, Curb Records, Napa Filters, and The Movemeant Foundation for having the vision to make the season happen and keep it going.
- – I wouldn’t have been able to put all the pieces together and keep them straight without Wilder, Chris, Nate, and Steve at Julia Landauer Racing. Thank you so much for your years of dedication.
- – A very warm and appreciative shout out to my parents, Emma, Aidan, and Vince for your constant support, advice, love, and encouragement. To Lyn, Devanshi, Rayna, Emma, Robert, Michele, and David for always being there for me and for giving excellent advice.
- – I’ve had the honor of working and brainstorming with great folks at NASCAR and in the NASCAR Next program to advance my career. I can’t thank you enough for all of the time and tools you have provided.
- – THANK YOU to each and every one of you who has supported me, sent me wonderful notes, suggested ideas for improvement, gave me likes on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, voted me Most Popular Driver (keep those votes coming in daily!), and believed in me.
You can catch the broadcast of the Napa Autoparts 150 race on TV, as it airs on NBCSN on Thursday, Oct. 20, at 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT.
- Todd Gilliland Breaks #NASCAR Records to a Championship
- Patrick Just Misses a Top-Ten
- Todd Gilliland Wins #6 At Meridian Speedway
- Austin Cindric Smashes Record for 2nd #NASCAR #KNEAST Pole
- The Bill McAnally Racing Team is on Fire!