Below are the second ten of forty fallen to be honored:
No. 14 car: Master Sgt. Paul D. Karpowich, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: July 31, 1974
- Hometown: Freeland, Pa.
- Date of death: Dec. 21, 2004, Iraq
- Note: A graduate of the Army Sniper School, Karpowich is the recipient of the Bronze Star, Purple Heart and the Meritorious Service Medal among many others. He was also a family friend of No. 14 crewchief Mike Bugarewicz.
No. 15 car: Master Sgt. Tara Brown, U.S. Air Force
- Date of birth: July 21, 1977
- Hometown: Long Island, N.Y.
- Date of death: April 27, 2011, Afghanistan
- Note: Brown was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star Medal, Purple Heart and Meritorious Service Medal among others.
No. 16 car: Spc. Joel A. Taylor, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: Dec. 24, 1987.
- Hometown: Pinetown, N.C.
- Date of death: June 25, 2008, Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Note: Taylor was assigned to the 1st Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fort Hood, Texas.
No. 17 car: SP 4 James H. Woolard, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: April 23, 1949
- Hometown: Manchester, Ohio
- Date of death: Nov. 3, 1969, Vietnam
- Note: Woolard was childhood friends with team owner Jack Roush.
No. 18 car: Pfc. Robert Stephan Underwood, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: Sept. 25, 1949
- Hometown: O'Fallon, Mo.
- Date of death: Aug. 23,1968, Vietnam
- Note: Underwood was awarded the Purple Heart, Bronze Star with Oak Leaf cluster with "V" for Valor, and the Air Service Medal among several others.
No. 19 car: Capt. Edmond Jablonsky Jr., U.S. Army
- Date of birth: 1942
- Hometown: Pasadena, Texas
- Date of death: May 3, 1968, Vietnam
- Note: Jablonsky served with Carl Edwards' best friends' father.
No. 20 car: Pfc. Christopher Neal White, U.S. Marine Corps
- Date of birth: N/A
- Hometown: Elizabethtown, Ky.
- Date of death: June 20, 2006, Iraq
No. 21 car: Signalman Seaman Cherone L. Gunn, U.S. Navy
- Date of birth: Feb. 14, 1978
- Hometown: Virginia Beach, Va.
- Date of death: Oct. 12, 2000, U.S.S. Cole
- Note: Gunn was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart.
No. 22 car: Spc. Cindy Beaudoin, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: July 20, 1971
- Hometown: Plainfield, Conn.
- Date of death: Feb. 28, 1991, Operation Desert Storm
- Note: Beaudoin served in the 142nd Medical Company of the Connecticut National Guard
No. 23 car: Lt. Col. Paul Keith Mikeal, U.S. Air Force
- Date of birth: July 15, 1969
- Hometown: Mooresville, N.C.
- Date of death: July 1, 2012, South Dakota
- Note: Mikeal served on active duty for 10 years before joining the Air National Guard, making five deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. His awards include the Meritorious Service Medal, the Air Achievement Medal with five oak leaf clusters and the Air Force Commendation Medal.