Infield Block Party
The Infield Block Party is the place to be when the sun goes down at Pocono Raceway. Located on Tunnel Road in our infield, it is home to a live concert stage, the Barley Creek Wiffle Ball Field, kids activities, food, beverages and so much more! Each night the Infield Block Party is open, live bands will play from 6 pm – Midnight. Additionally, Pocono Raceway will host their annual fireworks show on Saturday nights of our race weekend, starting at approximately 9:00 pm.
This area is open to all Camping (Grandstand, Trackside and Infield) guests, FREE of charge on Friday and Saturday evening from 5 pm – Midnight (times are tentative).
The public is also invited to attend the Infield Block Party on Saturday evenings of our race weekend. For a $10 donation per vehicle to our local fire company, fans can enter through our Gate 1 Tunnel starting at 5 pm. More information, including times the gates will open to non-camping guests, will be made available closer to our race weekends.
Fan Fair and Freemiums
Fan Fair is located behind the Grandstands and is now a ticketed area. It is open daily, during their respective race weekends, and features their Kids Zone, interactive sponsor display areas, Pocono merchandise trailers and more!
Fan Fair opens at 9 am on Fridays, 8 am on Saturdays and 8 am on Sundays, during the race weekends. It is open to those with Grandstand Gate Admission tickets all weekend long, as well as to their Camping Guests on Fridays and Saturdays. A Sunday Grandstand Gate Admission ticket is required for entry on Sundays.
Camping Guests can access Fan Fair by taking a shuttle bus (located at their Infield Fan Center off Tunnel Road or Gate 3 for Trackside camping guests) starting daily on race weekends at 8 am and ending approximately one hour after on-track activities.
Kids Zone Powered by Pocono Medical Center,
Tricky’s Kit Kamp & Tricky’s Tips for Kids
Tricky’s Tips for Kids
- All Kids 12 and under will receive FREE ADMISSION on Friday & Saturday in select Grandstand locations (children must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- 100 & 200-Level Sunday Grandstand tickets for Kids, ages 12 and under, are half price!
- Tricky’s Kit Kamp is located behind the Grandstands and is open for free play during our major race weekends.
- SECRET: Tricky gives out free Hero Cards; just ask him!
- Our Kids Zone Powered by Pocono Medical Center is located in Fan Fair and includes free face painting, jousting, bounce houses, golf lessons, tricycle racing and more! Oh yeah, there are lots of goodies available, so get there early!
- Parents: Strollers are welcome on all weekend long, but they are not permitted in the Grandstand. Our suggestion is to bring a lock and lock it up behind the Grandstand.
- Don’t forget your Ear Plugs.
- Scanners are a great way to listen to the Drivers and Crew Chiefs talk. They also protect your ears from the noise!
- Kids Day Powered by Pocono Medical Center will be held on Friday, July 29. Over 30 vendors are in attendance with free goodies and more often than not, autograph sessions are held.
- Scout Day will be held on Friday, July 29. Scouts and Leaders in attendance receive a souvenir program, die-cast car, and exclusive Scout Day Patch for only $10!
- Parents: Coolers are welcome. Feel free to bring a healthy snack and drink for your Kids! We’ll take care of the treats!