In just a couple more days, it will be one of those rare but coveted race events, when all three of NASCAR Upper Level Series visit a track during the same weekend.
Kentucky Speedway has worked hard to make their Fan Zone experience even better.
NEW ADDITIONS FOR 2016!
Kroger Fan Zone Pass holders will enjoy:
- Pit Road access from approximately 2:30-6:30* (July 9 Only)
- Watch the drivers walk the red carpet on their way to the drivers meeting (July 9 only)
- Pre-Race Q&A's
- Ben Rhodes - 1:30-1:45 PM (July 9 Only)
- Jeff Gordon 3:00-3:30 PM (July 9 Only)
- Austin Dillon 3:30-3:45 PM (July 9 Only)
- Dhani Jones 3:45 - 4:00 PM (July 9 Only)
- Garrett Smithly 4:00 - 4:15 PM (July 9 Only)
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 4:30-4:45 PM (July 9 Only)
- Pit Road views of NASCAR Sprint Cup Cars prior to race (July 9 Only)
- An up-close, trackside view of driver introductions
- Up-close views of Frankie Ballard Kroger Pre-Race Concert (July 9 Only)
- Possible driver photograph and autograph opportunities
- Access to fun activities and exclusive concession offerings in our infield area surrounding Victory Lane
- A view of inspection and garages on race day
- A Fan Vision unit rental with your Fan Zone purchase on Sprint Cup day (July 9 Only)
Passes must be accompanied by a corresponding race ticket for admission.
*Kroger Fan Zone hours and operations are subject to change as determined by NASCAR in the event of schedule changes or inclement weather.