Remember their names.
Below are the last ten of forty fallen to be honored:
No. 44 car: Pfc. John G. Borbonus, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: May 12, 1987
- Hometown: Boise, Idaho
- Date of death: April 12, 2007, Iraq
- Note: Borbonus was a hometown friend of Brian Scott.
No. 46 car: Pfc. Jacob Henry Wykstra, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: July 14, 1992
- Hometown: Thornton, Colo.
- Date of death: May 28, 2014, Afghanistan
- Note: Wykstra was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, Fort Carson, Colo. His awards include the Bronze Star Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Army Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon and the NATO Medal.
No. 47 car: Yeoman 3rd Class Wendell Williams, U.S. Navy
- Date of birth: Nov. 23, 1965
- Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Date of death: June 26, 1991, Naval Air Station in Brunswick, Maine
No. 48 car: Sgt. 1st Class Kyle B. Wehrly, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: Oct. 4, 1977
- Hometown: Galesburg, Ill.
- Date of death: Nov. 3, 2005, Iraq
- Note: Wehrly's awards include the Bronze Star Medal, Purple Heart and Army Achievement Medal. He also worked at a Lowe's store in his hometown of Galesburg, Illinois.
No. 55 car: Pfc. Jason Hill Estopinal, U.S. Marine Corps
- Date of birth: Sept. 6, 1988
- Hometown: Dallas, Ga.
- Date of death: Feb. 15, 2010, Afghanistan
- Note: Estopinal was a rifleman assigned to 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marines. He joined the Marines in February 2009.
No. 78 car: Gunnery Sgt. Jeffery E. Bohr Jr., U.S. Marine Corps
- Date of birth: March 27, 1964
- Hometown: Ossian, Iowa
- Date of death: April 10, 2003, Operation IRAQI Freedom
- Note: Bohr was part of the Marine Corps with Furniture Row Racing shop employee John Parks.
No. 83 car: Lance Cpl. Jared C. Verbeek, U.S. Marine Corps
- Date of birth: May 23, 1989
- Hometown: Visalia, Calif.
- Date of death: June 21, 2011
- Note: Verbeek's family was told that Verbeek was a member of the Marine Corps’ military police, which involved training Afghan law enforcement.
No. 88 car: Lance Cpl. Aaron Howard Reed, U.S. Marine Corps
- Date of birth: Aug. 23, 1963
- Hometown: Chillicothe, Ohio
- Date of death: August 3, 2005, Iraq
- Note: A passionate writer, Reed was in boot camp when the 9/11 terrorist attacks occured. He was deployed to Iraq in 2005.
No. 95 car: Pfc. Andrew Mark Krippner, U.S. Army
- Date of birth: April 22, 1991
- Hometown: Garland, Texas
- Date of death: May 23, 2011, Afghanistan
- Note: Known by family and friends as a man of strong faith, Krippner was a member of Thrivent Financial, one of the sponsors of the No. 95 car.
No. 98 car: Cpl. Michael D. Anderson Jr., U.S. Marine Corps
- Date of birth: May 3, 1983
- Hometown: Modesto, Calif.
- Date of death: Dec. 14, 2004, Iraq