MIS is NASCAR's Great Escape
Nestled in the lush Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, Michigan International Speedway is NASCAR's fastest track and the Great Escape, a venerable NASCAR national park where fans can get away and enjoy the very best in racing and camaraderie.
It’s the love of racing and the thrill of a great time for race fans and drivers alike.
Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Mich., boasts a proud, 48-year history of hosting America's best racing action on its 1,400-plus acres in the scenic Irish Hills. With 18 degree banking and 73-foot wide sweeping turns, Michigan International Speedway provides drivers with three and four grooves to run around the two-mile speedway.
When Michigan International Speedway opened in 1968, the 12,000-seat center grandstand stood overlooking the new two-mile oval, a symbol of a new era for the Irish Hills area.
- To create lasting memories for every person, every time.
- Michigan International Speedway will present the highest quality event entertainment from doorstep to doorstep by:
- Providing our guests with unique and memorable "Great Escape" experiences.
- Rewarding our partners with valuable and lasting relationships.
- Leveraging our assets and competencies efficiently and effectively.
- Appreciating our team of employee contributions and values at all levels.
- Supporting the development and quality of our community and industry.
- Have FUN!