Fourteen Insider Secrets
- Remember, unlike any other track, Pocono only has 3 turns.
- You can bring your own 12″ X 12″ cooler full of all refreshments, no glass please.
- Pocono has the longest front-stretch in Motorsports.
- Pocono is family-owned and operated.
- Pocono is the largest solar-powered sports facility in the WORLD.
- FREE track tours are available April – October.
- The London Broil sandwich is suuuupppper good.
- You’ll be thankful for “Long John”.
- Drivers visit the “Tricky Triangle Club”.
- Kids 12 and under are FREE on Friday and Saturday.
- A “Tweet-up” is really kinda fun. Follow us @poconoraceway.
- Select Sunday Grandstand seats are 50% off for Kids 12 and under.
- “Tricky’s Kit Kamp” is a great meeting place for families.
- A herd of sheep cuts the grass in our Solar Farm.
Six Tips for New Fans
- Plan to arrive early. There is tons of stuff happening on race day. So, get here to take it all in.
- Look out for the six-foot, red-headed fox in the fire suit. He’s our Mascot Tricky, and is usually in the heart of the action.
- Definitely consider a Pit/Paddock pass. This will get you as close to the cars and drivers as possible.
- Don’t be shy; ask questions. We are here to help!
- Pick a driver, any driver…even if you don’t know anything about them, it’s more fun if you are pulling for someone to win.
- Consider renting a “Scanner”. You won’t believe what you hear over the radio.
Three Ways to Save
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter – we regularly announce deals and specials through Social Media.
- Take a good look at our “Tricky Triangle Club”….some say this is the best deal in town.
- Come to a race instead of a football game. Have you seen the price of our tickets compared to theirs?